The Honest Woodcutter





The Honest Woodcutter

In a town by a timberland there lived two woodcutters. They were neighbors staying by each other. Deena, the principal woodcutter is an exceptionally vigorous and legitimate one. Soma the other woodcutter was a languid and mean individual. Both gain there living by cutting woods in the close by backwoods. One day as common in the morning, Deena began his work. Soma: Ah! He has begun at a young hour in the morning. Exhausting! I will begin somewhat later. Soma drove a hopeless life as he was not prepared to buckle down. Deena went to the woodland and paid special mind to woods. Deena: Here I don't locate any great wood. Release me to the stream side where I will get wood. So Deena strolled towards the waterway. There he found a major tree. Deena scaled the tree and began to cleave the wood. As he was cleaving the hatchet slipped from his hand and fell into the waterway. Deena: Oh no. What have I done? That was my exclusive property which earned cash. Without that what will I do? Gracious God Please help me. He began crying and implored God. God addressed his petition. God showed up and asked him. God: Why are you crying my child? Deena: Mother, I dropped my hatchet in the stream. Kindly help me. God: Don't stress I will get you the hatchet. God took a hatchet from the waterway. It sparkled as it was made of gold. Deena was paralyzed to see such a sparkling lovely hatchet. Be that as it may, Deena said with no delay. Deena : No mother this is not mine God again took another hatchet from the stream. It was made of silver. God: My Son it is safe to say that this is your hatchet? Deena : No God now pulled a hatchet made of iron. God: Is this yours? Deena face hinted at the delight. Deena: Yes mother this hatchet is mine. God: My child. I am particularly satisfied with your trustworthiness. Take all the three tomahawks. This is a prize for your trustworthiness. It's all yours. Deena joyfully went to his home with the three tomahawks. When he crossed Soma's home Soma saw the tomahawks and was staggered. Soma: He ran with the iron hatchet in the morning yet now he is returning back with brilliant and silver hatchet. Something has happened. Give me a chance to tail him and discover. Soma without the information of Deena tailed him. Deena achieved the house and called his better half. Deena: My dear spouse, where are you. Gone ahead quick. I couldn't hold up any long. Spouse: I am coming... what's the matter? Deena: Come and see with your own eyes. Spouse: Any thing uncommon. She came there and saw the tomahawks. She was shocked. Spouse: How.. Why you got this gold and silver hatchet? Deena clarified how the God showed up and gave him the tomahawks. Spouse: I discover no words to talk. Deena: We will offer the brilliant hatchet in the business sector. Soma who was listening to this from outside chose to take after Deena the following day. The following day Deena sold the brilliant hatchet and began another upbeat life. Despite the fact that he has gotten to be rich, Deena went to fill in not surprisingly. Soma: Deena where are you going in this early hour. Deena: As common to work. Soma: Ok see you... (to himself) he is truly a moron. Having ended up rich still he goes to work as opposed to making the most of his life. Gracious.. Give me a chance to tail him to discover where he slashes his woods. Soma took after Deena to the woods. Deena went close to the stream and began his work. Soma: Ah!... this is the waterway where his hatchet slipped. Give me a chance to hold up till he leaves this spot. Soma held up till Deena left. Soma quickly went to the waterway. What's more, intentionally dropped his hatchet into the stream. Soma: Oh God, please help me to get back my hatchet. God showed up. God: Why are you crying my child? Soma: Mother my hatchet fell into the stream. If it's not too much trouble help me. God: This person is playing with me. Give me a chance to show him a lesson. God took out his iron hatchet first. God: Is this your hatchet? Soma: What Deena told his better half is that God demonstrated the brilliant hatchet first? Be that as it may, now she is demonstrating my iron hatchet. Forget about it. Give me a chance to tell the answer. Soma: No God then took out silver hatchet and indicated it to him God: Is this your hatchet? Soma: No...no... not this one God took out the brilliant hatchet God: Is this your hatchet? Soma: yes.. this one is mine. God was irate at this point. 

God: How challenge you? Advising deceives me? You ought to be rebuffed for telling untruths. Saying this God vanished with the hatchet. Soma: My hatchet... my hatchet. God Please pardon me for telling falsehoods. If it's not too much trouble give back my iron hatchet. Goodness God... What will I do now? All his yelling went futile. Soma returned home without the hatchet which was his lone property. Be that as it may, he had learnt his lesson.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »